After reading this title, I’m sure some of your rolled your eyes. Oh no, here Amartia goes again talking about how much she loves bellydance, well I do! And I can see it in the eyes of students all the time! So for fun this week, we are going to talk about the 5 signs that you’re in love with your bellydancing class!
1. You practice even when you’re not required to. Of course most classes will ask that you practice but when you’re doing it even when not asked or not checked up on, you’re in love.
2. You find yourself shimmying while washing the dishes.
3. You listen to bellydance music all the time. Even to the annoyance of your friends. It got to one point where my honey knew my entire practice CD.
4. You do full routines in the car while driving. I have been caught doing this one myself!
5. Just the sound of the word bellydance puts a smile on your face. Heck, reading this blog post put a smile on your face!
There you have it folks, short and sweet with some shimmies on the side this week!Want to share your signs for being in love with your bellydance class? Feel free to share them in the comments below!