As I start the 2019 push for my BellyMogul program it occurred to me that there still might not be enough information out there about it. There may also be things that I take for granted that people know, when they don’t. So I decided to put out there, five things that you may not know about the BellyMogul program.
1. It’s not just about getting you into restaurant dancing. When I first created the program, this was a big part of it. With the number of venues having dancing, it was something that was needed. Now that the political climate has slowed things down a bit, it’s been refocused. Restaurant dancing can be a major portion of it, if that is a dancer’s goal and it makes sense for her business but that is not the only component.
2. I am here to support you, not just give you tons of homework. It is about having a support team. You can think to yourself, I’ve got this, Amartia has my back! I will always be rooting for you and your business. This program is about cooperation, not competition.
3. This one ties into a little bit of number 1 but it’s still true. Everything about the program is tailored to your business and needs. If there is something you’d like to break into, I’m there. If you want help managing social media and some tools and tricks for it, I’m there. Heck, if you just need someone to help you mold the bigger picture while you handle the menutiae or vice versa, that’s what the BellyMogul program is about.
4. It’s confidential. No one has to know that you are a part of the program if you don’t want them to. We are not here to take away from your shine or accomplishments. These wins, these gains? They are all YOU!
5. It’s not a lifetime commitment. You don’t have to be a member for years and years. I do recommend a few months so that we can see the effects of anything that we put into place but you aren’t locked in. We carve out a block of time for each other and then you can always come back when you feel it best serves your business. Or if you have a new venture in mind that needs assistance.
So there you have it folks, 5 things you may not have known about the BellyMogul program. Have more questions? Feel free to put them in the comments section below or shoot me an email. I am happy to answer any that you may have!