New year, new business goals and a whole new form of hustle. it’s easy to be bogged down with many lists and the day to day tasks when running a business. What i find that helps me going is to make some affirmations to help me get through.
Write them down on a post it and have it on your desk, look at it at least once a day.
Make a 4th one, that is simply positive. You are a great dancer, you a great business person, you CAN do this, failure is not an option. Put that right next to the other goals.
How do you do this? Well, find quotes online or that you see on social media, screenshot them and print them out. You only need one or two and have those out so you can see them. Put those next to your other goals to keep you positive while you hustle in the new year.
Here is a list of 10 that I have found have helped me over the years:
1. I will, I can, not I will try.
2. I believe in myself and in my business
3. You are smart, successful and powerful
4. It all doesn’t have to get done in one day.
5. I am doing the best that I can with what I have.
6. My passion for my business is growing every day.
7. My goals are reasonable and they will be achieved.
8. All of the lessons that my business has taught me make me a better person and entrepeneur.
9. My ideal client is out there waiting for me.
10. I don’t have to be everything to everyone.
I hope that you have found these affirmations helpful! Please feel free to share your own in the comments below!